Just announced, our last 2019 release. 'Vanishing Standards' is an effort to reach outside our creative circle and explore the music of fellow artists, who share a similar vision for contemporary electronic music. We invited people who've never before released for us but also asked our artists to leave their own comfort zones and collaborate. The result is a homogeneous mixture of genre-crossing music spanning over 15 tracks and 86 minutes of sound ranging from ambient dub, to experimental, abrasive drone and decaying post-club music.
Out December 20, 2019 on tape limited to 133 copies & digital via Bandcamp and selected distributors.
01. ate & Randomorb – Sequence_01
02. Nocktern – Mind Over Heart
03. Zhe Pechorin – Silently Gone
04. Phlp. – Immobility
05. Maxim Anokhin & Ivan Shopov – Angela
06. Valance Drakes & Mytrip – Lies That Were Built And Observed
07. Environments – Gradient
08. Ergomope – Отблъсквам се II
09. NIANDRAZ – The Wish Someone Made In The Dark
10. Vague Voices – Damage Field
11. Crosspolar & Mytrip – Eastern Squad Strike
12. LATE – Unwavering
13. Yuzu – Catcher
14. V-Stók & Nicola Serra – Static Transmission
All music written & produced by its respective authors.
Additional mastering by Ivan Shopov (Etheraudio Studio).
Artwork by Nikola Kostov.